Learn how the Mail Merge Toolkit add-in performs mail merge with individual attachments and personalizes messages in Microsoft Word and Outlook.
Professional mailouts, with the highest possible personalization, make your messages more attractive and impress your recipients.
Mail Merge Toolkit homepage:
Sending personalized messages with individual attachments using Mail Merge Toolkit.
01. To create a personalized Mail Merge, we need a data source.
In our case, we created an Excel sheet with all the required personal information.
02. Since we want to send out individual attachments with our messages, we prepared the files for every recipient in a folder.
03. To start the Mail merge, we open to the Mailings tab in the ribbon and start the Mail Merge assistant.
04. Now we choose the document type and whether we want to use a template.
05. In the following step, we choose a data source for the personal information.
You can easily use your Outlook Contacts for that, but in our case we choose an Excel sheet because it is flexible and easily customizable.
06. While creating our message, we can use countless macros.
These are placeholders for the actual personal information of our recipients and will be replaced by the Mail Merge Toolkit accordingly.
07. The individual message can be previewed before you actually send it out.
As you can see, the macros were replaced by personal data.
08. To complete the process, we choose the Mail Merge Toolkit, which enables us to further personalize our Mail Merge.
Here we can add a personalized subject line and choose our individual attachments.
09. We can save our message as a template, so it can be easily reused in the future.
After choosing the account used to send out our Emails, the Mail Merge Toolkit processes the data and prepares our messages. Each message only contains the individual data of its recipient.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://akihito-shigeno.com/cong-nghe/