To get from Nha Trang to Da Nang we decided on relatively cheap tickets aboard the night train. After booking VIP sleeper beds, we realised too late that we had been accidentally given separate cabins. See how we got on in what was certainly an unforgettable experience. If you’re planning on taking a night train in Vietnam, watch this to see what it’s like.
TALK TO US
This video was filmed using a Sony A5000, GoPro Hero 3+ and Canon 100D
ALL ABOUT US
Welcome to Howay the Herbivores! We’re a twenty-something couple that made the joint decision to give up animal products to try and live a more compassionate lifestyle. We are currently traveling South East Asia with plans to head to Australia later in 2018. Ellen is passionate about ethical lifestyle and cruelty free beauty. Craig also reckons she’s quite the chef extraordinaire (thx). Craig is a copywriter who dabbles in fiction, spoken word and combat sports.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://akihito-shigeno.com/bat-dong-san/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Cách xử lý vết nứt trần nhà bê tông đơn giản và hiệu quả
- Hướng Dẫn Tẩy Uế Xông Nhà – Văn Phòng | Trầm Hương Thiền Việt
- Train Ride in Vietnam | Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) to Nha Trang Train Route Transportation Journey
- Train Driver record SE3 Hue – Da Nang (2016)
- Thương lái quay lưng sau cơn sốt giá trái nhàu