Follow Us as Jim shares with you his overnight first class sleeper train experience in Vietnam. He travelled started his journey from Ho Chi Minh and arrived in Danang about 16 hours later.
After doing our own “research”, we strongly believe that this should be the most detailed and comprehensive sharing of a train commute in Vietnam on YouTube. Not only will Jim show you where he began his journey (i.e. the train station and available amenities/ facilities), he also shares with you how the first , second and third class train cabins look like. Not forgetting a mention of facilities and service provided in the train – washrooms, a canteen carriage, service crew selling food and drinks using push carts, and so much more! Also, do you know that dogs are allowed on the train too? Find out for yourself how Jim found out this fun fact!
Have you ever travelled on an overnight train in Vietnam? Drop us a note in the comments section below to let us know what you think!
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://akihito-shigeno.com/bat-dong-san/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- 5 lý do khiến bạn mãi không bán nhà Mỹ Tho được
- Khủng hoảng kinh tế là gì và ảnh hưởng thế nào đến bất động sản?
- Căn Nhà Ngoại Ô (Xẩm) – Xẩm Tùng Chùa Hay Nhất – Guitar Tùng Chùa
- Hoàng Bách làm cả khán đài trùng xuống với ca khúc Tôi muốn về nhà | Nhạc Hội Song Ca
- Văn Phòng Cho Thuê Waseco Plaza Quận Tân Bình