I took the sleeper train from Da Nang to Nha Trang and want to share the experience to help out fellow travelers.
The 524 kilometre journey takes around 10 hours… or sometimes 11… just depending on your luck.
We decided to take the train over a plane for the experience. Although flying would have been much faster we thought this would be a great way to take in some of Vietnam’s countryside.
And, we figured it would be best to do that during the day.
Taking the train at night is a solid option though. You won’t have to write-off an entire day from your travel plans and it’ll be one less night of paying for accommodation.
There are 4 types of seats on this train:
1. Hard seat
2. Soft seat
3. Hard berth (6 berths) with the top bunks being the cheapest
4. Soft berth (4 berths) all bunks are priced the same
Take the 4 berths.
Pillows and blankets are provided in the sleepers (which looked relatively clean).
On our train, people came by offering light snacks throughout the trip and a meal was served for lunch – everything was reasonably priced.
I hope you find this video helpful when planning your time in Vietnam and deciding how to get around.
I booked online at which was simple and straightforward. Make sure to save your e-tickets to your phone in case you can’t access your email at the station.
Journey and Explore is a travel channel I put together to share my trip in Asia.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Đảo Yến – Hòn Nội Nha Trang 2020【"Bãi Tắm Đôi" ĐỘC NHẤT Việt Nam】
- TRẢI NGHIỆM THỰC TẾ TOUR 3 ĐẢO VÀ 4 ĐẢO NHA TRANG – #FLYCAM #GOPRO – LET'S FLY TRAVEL
- 1 Mình Ra Đảo Điệp Sơn Và Cái Kết Đừng Bao Giờ Du Lịch Tự Túc 1 Mình | Tố đây!
- Hòn Mun và Hòn Tằm – Tour 3 đảo Nha Trang 2019 – [ LỰA CHỌN NHẤT ??] Cinematic
- OUR TOP 10 THINGS TO DO IN NHA TRANG | WHY WE LOVE NHA TRANG | VIETNAM VLOG #042